Small size, large volume wafer type butterfly damper. It gives excellent controllability and responds to the needs of a wide range of industries.
This wafer type damper is economical, simple and compact. It is used as a control valve in combination with a diaphragm actuator, an air cylinder and a positioner. It gives outstanding controllability from low temperatures to ultra high temperatures.
- High range ability
- Big reduction in size
The hydrodynamic configuration of the disc keeps the flow resistance at a minimum level when the valve is fully open. This valve has twice the CV of glove valves.
- The body is slim, lightweight and compact.
- Clearance between body and disc
Although it is a damper type, it has a low leakage structure （ 0.5 to 2% of rated CV）. Stable control is effected allowing the fitting of a compact actuator.
- We supply two types of gland units for high temperature valves depending on the temperature conditions, as shown on the above.
- The high temperature and ultra high temperature types take the expansion of the shaft into consideration, and a vertical (upper and lower) gland system is employed.
- In the ultra high temperature type, a stuffing box is also fitted and gland packing is installed.
- The above structures have been developed based on many years of operational experience. A totally sealed structure is employed which prevents external leakage from the gland due to the effects of heat.
|Working pressure||MAX 1.0MPa|
|Working temperature||MAX 800℃|
|Body shell||Max. allowable pressure ×1.5|